Users have the ability to add or manage users to interface with and update the Strategic Dashboard.
How to add or manage new users
Access your dashboard:
1. Go to ecriss.ecragroup.com
2. Google SSO is available, or you can…
3. Click “Forgot Password” in the bottom center of the screen
4. Enter your District email, when prompted
5. Check your email for an email to reset your password (you may need to check your junk folder)
6. Follow the steps to set a password
7. Return to ecriss.ecragroup.com and log-in
Getting started with your new Strategic Dashboard:
The Strategic Dashboard is organized into three main pages:
-The Home page is a customizable web page that can be personalized for your district.
-The Indicators page allows districts to create and manage performance indicators and benchmarks to monitor progress toward strategic goals.
-The Strategy page allows districts to monitor the implementation of strategic tactics and action plans.
To edit each page, click the Admin Mode button. There is a unique video tutorial for each page of the Strategic Dashboard in the upper right corner under the question mark icon. You can add and delete users in the “Manage Users” feature under the settings wheel in upper right corner. You need to be in your initial login screen, with each of the ECRISS system icons, to Manage Users. Visit the https://ecragroup.com/support/strategic-dashboard/ for more tools, tips, and other resources!