Announcing Updates to ECRA's Industry Leading Strategic Dashboard Created Exclusively for School Districts
Launching July 2023
Sharing your district's data and analytics never looked this good.
It is with great excitement that we will begin rolling out an updated version of our Strategic Dashboard in July 2023.
- Design and Layout Updates
- Additional Editing Features
- Robust Templating Options
- Improved Mobile Experiences
…and so much more!
Designed exclusively for school districts and their leaders, ECRA’s Strategic Dashboard revolutionizes how educational data is shared and displayed.
With the Strategic Dashboard, ECRA Group empowers school districts to tell their story, define success, and monitor progress.
This update includes enhancements to both the front-end user experience and enhancements to the editing and creation process. Current Strategic Dashboard customers will begin to see this update roll out automatically (you will not need to do anything in order to see this update occur). This update includes a number of very significant enhancements and improvements that we know both dashboard editors and the end users will find helpful.
Updates designed and built to improve the entire Strategic Dashboard experience.
- Improved responsive experience to ensure dashboard works seamlessly across all devices and all screen sizes
- Visual enhancements to all pages
- Improved editing experiences throughout the platform
- More options to duplicate, re-order, and organize all information, including an entire dashboard
- The added ability to download and upload dashboard templates
- Improvements to how multiple dashboards can be created and displayed publicly
Frequently Asked Questions about the Strategic Dashboard Update
I’m a current dashboard customer, what should I do?
Nothing. All current Strategic Dashboards will automatically receive the new update. All of your current data and information will display on the updated dashboard. Your district does not need to do anything.
What are all of the new features and updates?
We have created a comprehensive list of all updates and new features. View release notes.
How can I learn more about this Strategic Dashboard release?
We are more than happy to share additional information about this update. We’ll be offering two virtual sessions to showcase the updates and answer questions. Or, feel free to submit a support ticket with specific questions.
- Strategic Dashboard Update Presentation and Q&A – June 27 at 1:00pm CT – Register
- Strategic Dashboard Update Presentation and Q&A – July 19 at 11:00am CT – Register
- Strategic Dashboard Update Presentation and Q&A – July 31 at 1:00pm CT – Register
What is the Strategic Dashboard?
In today’s fast-paced educational landscape, it’s crucial for school district leaders to have access to comprehensive and actionable insights. Even more crucial is that the platform in which this information is shared is simple to set up, easy to update, and transparent for all stakeholders to view and interact with. Our Strategic Dashboard does all of this and provides a centralized hub for key performance indicators, academic data, financial metrics, and so much more. The dashboard presents your district’s data and analytics in an intuitive and visually engaging format. District leaders, board members, staff, and the community can effortlessly monitor student achievement, attendance rates, graduation rates, and other vital metrics, enabling them to identify trends, areas for improvement, and potential interventions.