Within the Strategic Dashboard, each page on a dashboard can be set to be viewable publicly, or set to private. By default, when a new dashboard is created and a page is enabled, it will be set to Private. This section will describe how to make an enabled page public or private.
How to Update the Privacy of a Dashboard Page
1. Click the ‘Settings’ icon in the top right.
2. Click ‘App Settings’ from the drop down menu.
3. Click the down arrow to the right of the dashboard title for which you are changing the privacy settings.
4. In order for page permissions to be changed from private to public, the page needs to be ‘Enabled’. By default, each page is set to private. Click the Toggle next to Public to make that page either public or private. If a toggle icon is greyed, that means it is not enabled.
Please note, even though you have made the Indicators page public, you need to turn on individual indicators for public viewing within those tiles (see- How do I make an individual indicator public?).
5. Be sure to click ‘SAVE’ to save and enable your new settings.