In order to help users learn more about your district or to provide additional context about their Strategic Dashboard, a video can be embedded in the content area of the Home Page.
How to embed a video or edit embedded videos on the Home Page
1. Click on ‘Admin Mode’ on the Home page.
2. Click on the ‘iframe Icon’.
3. In the URL Field, enter the source of the video you would like to display, and click ‘OK’.
Embedding YouTube Videos
1. Be sure to click share on the YouTube video source, and copy the URL.
2. Then click the ‘iframe Icon’ on the Home Page, as seen above.
3. Then copy the video source, and paste it in the i-frame URL field, then click ‘OK’.
4. Click ‘Save’ and then ‘Exit Admin Mode’.
Embedding Vimeo Videos
1. Be sure to click share in Vimeo.
2. In the code, copy the video source.
3. Paste the URL source back in the strategic dashboard site by clicking the ‘i-frame icon’, and click ‘OK’.
4. Click ‘SAVE’ and then ‘Exit Admin Mode’.
Editing your Embedded Video
1. Click the ‘iFrame Icon’.
2. Edit the properties you would like to change or update.
3. Click ‘save’ and then ‘Exit Admin Mode’.