The top banner can be changed to better match the brand identity of your district. This banner will appear on all pages of your Strategic Dashboard. Districts will often use the banner to display their logo.
Changing the Banner
1. Click ‘Admin Mode’ on the Home page.
2. Click the ‘camera/image’ icon in the top right corner.
3. Upload your custom banner by either dragging the image to the open dialogue window or click ‘Select a photo from your computer’ to choose banner.
4. After uploading is complete, a banner preview is provided for final review. If you are satisfied with the banner preview, click ‘Save’.
5. Click the ‘Save’ button in bottom left corner before exiting Admin Mode.
6. Click ‘Exit Admin Mode’ to return to your Strategic Dashboard.
Required banner art size: 1920 pixels x 200 pixels
Maximum file size: 3MB
File Types Accepted: PNG, JPG, JPEG
Download banner template Adobe Photoshop(.PSD) file
View sample library of pre-formatted banners