Groups are the categories in which you will organize indicator tiles on the Indicators Page. This section will show you how to add new groups, edit existing groups, and delete groups.
What is a Group?
Indicators must be organized into groups. For example, you might want to create a group for Finance and Operations, District Characteristics, and Student Success (as illustrated below). Then, within each group, similar indicator tiles can be created.
How to Create a Group
1. Click ‘Admin Mode’ on the Indicators page.
2. Click ‘Add New Group’ on the left side of the page.
3. In the pop-up window that appears, add a Group Name, choose a pre-formatted icon and change it’s color, choose if the group will be displayed publicly, and/or upload a custom icon for the indicator (75px X 75px).
4. Click the ‘Save’ button and the Group will be added to the Indicators Page.
How to edit or delete a group after it has been created
1. Click ‘Admin Mode’ on the Indicators Page.
2. Click either ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ to take the appropriate action
3. In the pop-up window, make the desired changes to the Group, and be sure to click ‘save’ before you exit the group you are editing.
*Note, if you are choosing to delete a group, a pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm the deletion by clicking ‘DELETE’.
Custom Group Icon Specifications
Required Group Icon Size: 75px X 75px
File Type Accepted: PNG, JPG, JPEG
Sample Custom Icons for Groups