To monitor your Strategic Dashboard with Google Analytics, you will first need to add the tracking code, generated by Google, to your settings. This section will show you how to add Google Analytics to your Strategic Dashboard, or any dashboard you have created and made public.
How to Add, or Delete, a Google Analytics Tracking Code
1. Click ‘Settings’ icon in the top right.
2. Click ‘App Settings’ from the drop down menu.
3. Scroll down to the ‘Google Analytics Tracking Code’ section.
4. Paste the tracking code, generated by Google in the field.
5. Click the ‘Save’ button to apply changes.
Delete Google Analytics Tracking Code
1. Follow the same steps above to access ‘App Settings’.
2. Click the ‘trash can’ icon to the right of the Google Analytics Tracking Code to delete the previously entered tracking code.