Table of Contents
On the Strategy Page of the Strategic Dashboard, after you have added a goal and added an objective, you can now add a Strategy to the objective. This section will show you how to add a strategy.
How to Add a Strategy
Note: A strategy can only be added after a Goal and Objective have been added.
1. Click ‘Admin Mode’ on the Strategy page.
2. Click ‘Add New Strategy’.
3. Complete required details in the pop up window and click the ‘Save’ button to add the strategy.
- Strategy Name: This is the title that will appear on your page
- Strategy Completion: This radial slider indicates the percent complete for the individual strategy
- Assigned To: This allows you to assign who is responsible for completion
- From: Assign a start date
- To: Assign a target end date
- Upload File: Provides you the ability to attach a file for download as evidence to support the strategy.
- Link URL: This allows you to link to web pages and create a custom name for that link. Multiple links can be added as evidence.
After multiple strategies have been added to your dashboard, you can now adjust the display order. After clicking on ‘Admin Mode’, click on the item and drag it to the desired location.