Users have the ability to add multiple Dashboards to your Strategic Dashboard. For example, you may want a unique dashboard for each school in a districts, or you may want different dashboards to separate different topics or initiatives. This section will show you how to add a dashboard.
How to add a Dashboard
1. Click the ‘Settings’ Icon in the top right corner.
2. Select ‘App Settings’ from the drop down menu.
3. Click the ‘Add New’ button to add a new dashboard.
4. Add a title for your new dashboard in the blank field. Click the down arrow to the right of the title field to expand a panel that will display the option to turn on/off the Home Page, Indicators Page, or Strategy Page, for the newly created dashboard.
5. Once you have created a dashboard, you will need to enable the page by using the toggle button directly below each tab of the dashboard.
6. You will have the ability to make each tab of your new dashboard public or private.
8. When you create new dashboards, you will be given the option to use your main dashboard’s home page as the homepage for this new dashboard, or you may create a unique home page by choosing ‘Use Dashboard Home.’
7. Click the ‘Save’ button to save your changes.
8. To Exit App Settings click to view your Home, Indicators, or Strategy page.
9. The new Dashboard will now appear in the ‘Dashboards’ dropdown menu in the top right corner.