This section will show you how to access and download seasonal growth and proficiency reports in the ECRISS system. These reports are invaluable for school and district leaders who are monitoring student growth and proficiency throughout the year and setting goals for the upcoming school year.
How to find and access growth and proficiency reports
1. Begin by accessing the homepage of the ECRISS portal and click on the Document Library
2. Next click the “System” dropdown either on the left or in the center of the screen.
3. Click on either Growth Packets or Proficiency Projection Reports
4. Select the Seasonal Report you are looking for, and click on it.
5. The report you desire will show in your downloads at the bottom of the screen. You may click on it, and save it for future use.